||Wednesday January 18 2017 @ 9:30 AM
||Wednesday January 25 2017 @ 12:00 PM
||Advertisement of Uncontested Positions
||Wednesday February 1 2017 @ 3:00 PM
|Thursday February 2 2017 @ 5:30 PM
||Special SGPS Council Meeting
McLaughlin Room JDUC
|All Candidates Meeting
||Friday February 3 2017 @ 3:00 PM
||McLaughlin Room JDUC
||Saturday February 4 2017 @ 12:00 AM
||Campaign Period Begins
||Wednesday February 15 2017 @ 5:30 PM
||SGPS Winter General Meeting
All Candidates Debate
||Wednesday February 15 2017 @ 11:59 PM
||Campaign Period Ends
||Thursday February 16 2017 @ TBD
||Friday February 17 2017 @ 4:00 PM
||Friday February 17 2017 in the evening
||Results will be announced via the SGPS
website and through official SGPS social
Please direct all questions to Anne Macgregor, SGPS Chief Returning Officer, at firstname.lastname@example.org
The SGPS E-Newsletter 0200 is ready!
If you want to unsubscribe to the newsletter, please contact Queen’s ITS at 613.533.6666
In this edition:
- Winter 2017 Returning and New Students
- SGPS Workshop Series
- Teaching Assistants Panel Discussion
- So You Want to be on the SGPS Exec?
- It’s 2017: Are Things Really Better?
- Myths of Affirmative Action
- Join Us!
- SGPS Events Calendar
- SGPS Focus Group
- SGPS Sports Hour – Indoor Soccer
- Restorative Yoga at MetaBODYworks
- SGPS Council Needs You!!
- Free Professional Photos – Volunteers Needed!
- SGPS Orientation Round Table Committee
- Need to Chat or Rant or Just Hang Out?
- Call for Submissions: Re-Claiming Our Bodies & Minds Conference
- WOULDURATHER Contest
- SGPS on Social Media
- PSAC 901: Overworked?!
- Your First Time Can Give Someone a Lifetime. Become a Blood Donor.
To view the newsletter, click here: Newsletter-00200-January2017
Due to unforeseen circumstances, the SGPS office will be closed today (Friday January 13th).
We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.
We will reopen Monday January 16th at 9:30AM.
The SGPS Main Office is now closed for the Winter Holidays.
From everyone at the SGPS, to you and yours we wish you the happiest of Holidays.
We will reopen Monday January 9th at 9:30am.
The SGPS Main Office will be closed from December 16 at 4:30PM until Monday January 9 at 9:30AM.
If you have health and/or dental claims to submit to RWAM through our office, you must bring them in no later than December 16th at 3:00PM.
If you require an ISIC card you must submit your request to our office no later than December 14th at 4:30PM.
The deadline for bursary applications is December 9 at 4:30PM.
Any documentation submitted past the deadlines listed above will not be processed until January 2017.
The SGPS is seeking applications for the following positions:
Social Events Facilitator and Athletic Events Facilitator. Details can be found at the link below:
We regret to inform you that due to a lack of ticket sales this event has been cancelled. If you have any feedback, please feel free to email our Social Commssioner (Yann Grand-Clément) at email@example.com
UPCOMING EVENTS & WORKSHOPS
* Subtle Slights & Big Aches – Wednesday, Nov 30 @ 6 pm
* Indoor Cycle Class – Friday, Dec 2 @ 5:15 pm
* Sports Hour – Wednesday, Dec 6 7:30 pm
Check out event calendar for upcoming events.