Due to overwhelming demand, the deadline for nominations has been extended until April 7th 2017.
The SGPS has opened a call for nominations to recognize the exceptional work of its membership and the Queen’s University community.
This year the SGPS will be giving out three awards: The SGPS Student Contribution Award; the SGPS Staff/Faculty Excellence Award; and the SGPS Teaching Assistant/Teaching Fellow Excellence Award.
The deadline for nominations will be on April 7th 2017. Applications are submitted online at the SGPS website. The student awards will include a small monetary prize. Below are the eligibility criteria for the awards.
Eligibility for SGPS Student Contribution Awards
- Must be an SGPS member
- Must have made a significant contribution to the SGPS membership and/or Queen’s Community
Eligibility for SGPS Staff/Faculty Excellence Award:
- Must be a Queen’s University staff/faculty member
- Must have made a significant contribution to the SGPS membership outside of the classroom.
Eligibility for SGPS Teaching Assistant/Teaching Fellow Excellence Award:
- Must be a Teaching Assistant or Teaching Fellow AND an SGPS member for some interval of time during the 12 months preceding the nomination period
- Must have made a significant contribution to the SGPS membership and/or Queen’s Community.