To All SGPS Members,
The 2020-2021 Executive team will be holding a town hall-style meeting on Saturday, September 5th @ 2:30 pm EST.
Town Hall Guidelines
- Any agenda items should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org by Friday, September 4th at 5 pm.
- You will have the opportunity to bring up your ideas/concerns one at a time.
- After an executive addresses your idea/concern you will have the opportunity to clarify or ask a follow-up question before we move to the next student.
- If you would like to speak to the Executive team privately, please reach out to email@example.com and to start a dialogue.
- The chat function will be open during this meeting for individuals to state that they have a question and you will be added to the speaker list.
This is not a formal meeting although we will be trying to keep a list of speakers and do the best to address individuals in order. We ask for your understanding if we make an order error or miss your name, it is not our intention to skip anyone and will ensure you have the time to talk.
Should you have any questions or concerns leading up to this meeting, please feel free to reach out to me at any time.
The SGPS Executive Team