SGPS student activity fees are established by a referendum.
The SGPS Health and Dental Plan fees are automatically assessed only in September and January.
Automatically Assessed Fees
- Students with full-time status in the School of Graduate Studies
- JD Candidates with full-time status in the Faculty of Law
- Teacher Candidates with full-time status in the Faculty of Education
- Med students will full-time status in the School of Medicine
- MBA students are assessed AMS Activity Fees, not SGPS Activity Fees
Exemptions From Automatic Assessment
- Students with off-campus status
- Students with part-time status
- Students on leave or who start leave in September
- Senior Citizens (age 65 or older)
- Students registered in some specialized programs
To check what fees you have been assessed, look at this fee statement tutorial from the University Registrar’s Office.
If you have any questions about your fees, please contact the University Registrar at (613) 533-6894.