SGPS student activity fees are established by a referendum of the SGPS membership.
The SGPS Health and Dental Plan fees are assessed in September only.
Automatically Assessed Fees
- Students with full-time status in the School of Graduate Studies
- JD Candidates with full-time status in the Faculty of Law
- Teacher Candidates with full-time status in the Faculty of Education
- MBA students are assessed AMS Activity Fees, not SGPS Activity Fees
Exemptions From Automatic Assessment
- Students with off-campus status
- Students with part-time status
- Senior Citizens (age 65 or older)
- Students registered in some specialized programs
If you have any questions about your eligibility, please contact the University Registrar at (613) 533-6894.
Types of SGPS Activity Fees
- Mandatory Student Activity Fees
- Optional Student Activity Fees
- Faculty / Department Specific Fees
- SGPS Health and Dental Plan Fees