SGPS student activity fees are established by a referendum.
The SGPS Health and Dental Plan fees are automatically assessed only in September and January.
Automatically Assessed Fees
- Students with full-time status in the School of Graduate Studies
- JD Candidates with full-time status in the Faculty of Law
- Teacher Candidates with full-time status in the Faculty of Education
- Med students will full-time status in the School of Medicine
- MBA students are assessed AMS Activity Fees, not SGPS Activity Fees
Exemptions From Automatic Assessment
- Students with off-campus status
- Students with part-time status
- Students on leave or who start leave in September
- Senior Citizens (age 65 or older)
- Students registered in some specialized programs
If you have any questions about your eligibility, please contact the University Registrar at (613) 533-6894.